Elastomeric waterproofing slurry
- 2 component, flexible, cementitious mineral-based waterproofing slurry (MDS) against ground, seepage (fluctuating) and backwater.
- For new and existing buildings in the building and civil engineering sector, for interior and exterior use as well as beneath tiles. Also for use in channels, manholes and swimming pools.
- Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18195, part 2, tables 7 and 8.
- Tested according to German building regulations as a bonded waterproof system (AIV) for use beneath tiles in wet duty classifications A and B (DIN 18195, part 7) and for wet duty classifications A0 and B0 in accordance with the ZDB technical sheet "Bonded waterproof membranes" as well as for structural waterproofing.
- Tested for water impermeability to DIN 4030 against water aggressive to concrete up to XA2 level of attack.
- Tested for resistance to liquid manure.
- Low emissions.
Approx. 3.5 - 4.5 kg/m² (dependent on service demands / situation).
|1 x 25 kg bag||42|
|1 x 10 kg bucket||40|
|1 x 15 kg bag||-|
|1 x 6 kg bucket||-|
|1 x 5 kg bag x 4/box||128|
|1 x 2 kg bucket||100|
Festland/Bäderland Hamburg, Germany
Indoor Swimming Pool Sennestadt, Germany
Water mill in Nuenen, Holland
New Palace fountain, Potsdam, Germany
MT. Olympus Water and Theme Park, USA
Water feature, Tarrant County College, Texas - USA
Primate Center Goettingen, Germany
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private Residence, Vietnam
The Mountain ski centre, Russia
Landau zoo, Germany
Sewerage works, Slovakia
Mövenpick Hotel, Vietnam
Dissen active pool, Germany
Hotel Amsterdam - Restaurant "De Roode Leeuw", Netherlands
Rhine-Neckar Arena TSG Hoffenheim 1899, Germany
Wilhelmshof wine cellar, Siebeldingen
Tallin open air pool, Estland
Lake Constance Therm Überlingen
Graft-Therme Delmenhorst, Germany
Ermelo fountain, Holland
Pelican Hills resort, California - USA
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Trinidad
HDB Punggol Spectra, Singapore
Hotel Seedamm Plaza Pfäffikon, Switzerland
Aqua-Sole swimming pool, Kitzingen, Germany